Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse
English | FLV | VP6F 996 kbps 29.970 fps | 1280x720 | MP3 128 kbps 44 KHz | 124 MB
We’re very fortunate to have Christophe Desse, who is working at Naughty Dog in Santa Monica, stop by Gnomon to create a tutorial on Cel Shading in Maya.
Stop by Christophe Desse’s website at XTRM3D.com for more of his artwork, free models and more.
Part 1: Christophe leads us through how to achieve the cel shaded look for a character without using mental ray.
Part 2: How to set up the model and shaders to achieve the cel-shaded look.
Part 3: Finishing touches on renders from Maya using PhotoshopScreenShots:Download link:Extabit
- Maya Rendering & Compositing Techniques with Christophe Desse
- Digital Tutors: Shading Networks in Maya
- Escape Studios - Advanced Shading with Maya & Mental Ray
- Digital Tutors - Creative Development: Lighting and Shading in V-Ray for Ma ...
- Digital Tutors-Utilizing Shading Networks in Maya 2011
E-Books » Video Training → Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse
Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed. Signup process takes just 10 sec to go. Signup today and enjoy the speed !
Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse Download Torrent. Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile. Tutorial: Cel Shading in Maya with Christophe Desse with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip
- Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments. Please log in or Register, if not registered.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.