Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64 | 3xCD | 2.54 GB
Single Extraction - InterChangable - No Password
Fedora - the distribution of Linux. Sponsored by Red Hat and supported by the community. The project is to test new technologies that continue to be included in products Red Hat and other vendors. Red Hat is not providing support to users of Fedora, support is provided by an open community. The release is dedicated to Dennis Ritchie, one of the creators of UNIX and the C language, who passed away in early October.
Key new features include:
- Integration of boot Grub2;
- Improved support systemd;
- Updated user environment KDE 4.7;
- Removal of components HAL;
- Support for Java 7;
- Integration Chrony NTP;
- Increased support for Btrfs;
- Return to support Xen Dom0;
- Significant expansion opportunities associated with virtualization and cloud infrastructure services.
More information about the changes in Fedora 16
- Conversion to boot GRUB2, which allows to automatically detect the presence of other installed operating systems, supporting sections LVM2 and LUKS, equipped with advanced features for tuning. By default, GRUB2 used in Fedora 16 only for the x86 architecture with a standard BIOS;
- Work continues on the integration of been added to the Fedora 15 system manager Systemd. The conversion of existing init scripts sysVinit service format files systemd. Using the new service systemd files for normal users significantly increase download speeds, and administrators - the appearance of additional opportunities for management services. By default, no longer create the file / etc / rc.d / rc.local, which will still work when it is created by hand;
- Changed the options for generating identifiers for users and groups (UID / GID), which are brought into line with common practice. Starting with Fedora 16 in login.defs amended, pursuant to which the identifiers of user accounts will be generated since 1000, and not 500 as it was before. Thus expanded the range of UID / GID, available for the system of accounts, and increased portability of accounts with other distributions of Linux. Change is relevant only for new installations and will not affect the previously established systems;
- Remove support for HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) in favor of udev in conjunction with udisks (DeviceKit-disks, the interaction with the block devices) and upower (DeviceKit-power, power management). Earlier, HAL has been declared obsolete component, and is now completely removed from the base DVD and all additional assemblies. Avoiding the use of HAL has reduced boot time and speed up application launching, called in response to the connection of additional devices;
- Package CPUSpeed ??was deprecated, instead now uses a stack of cpufreq. Adaptive control of CPU frequency using cpufreq can be achieved through service cpupower.service, part of the package cpupowerutils;
- To mount the ext2, ext3 and ext4 now uses a single driver ext4, which reduced the size of the nucleus;
- Jump to the core Linux 3.1;
- Updated desktop environment GNOME 3.2. An update to GNOME Shell shell renewed support for the world clock, in an applet to configure the network (NetworkManger) added ability to configure the laptop as a wireless access point. Stopped the formation of the default directory with the basic content of labels on the desktop, yet retained the ability to manually configure a directory with a basic desktop. Among the settings panel will be "network account" to manage your account with the services Google, Facebook, etc. Added a new application for managing contact lists, integrated with Empathy and Evolution, and stored locally podderzhiyuschee as contact lists, and address books are available through external online-services. Involved appeared in the GNOME 3.2 application to interact with the local and external (supported by Google Docs) documents, including the search function of documents and their views;
- Updated desktop environment KDE Software Compilation 4.7. The package includes a photo manager DigiKam 2, which has a function of face recognition to automatically identify the photos that there are certain people and give them the appropriate tag.
- The composition includes a program autojump, which is a "smart" analog command "cd", which takes into account in their work previously completed operations;
- The package includes a tool autokey, allowing to define hot keys on which to execute arbitrary script or inserted into the specified text. The configuration is done via a graphical interface;
- The distribution is added: the console-calendar scheduler Calcurse 2.9, OCR text, cuneiform, a program for creating presentations Ease, oo2gd - plug-in to LibreOffice to export documents to Google Docs, Calendar console pal, routino - program for paving the route maps on OpenStreetMap;
- New Web-based applications for the user: ckermit - implementation of a file transfer protocol Kermit, microblogging client hotot, IPSec-client ike, program-terminal qodem.
- Renewal of support for the work as the root domain of virtualization Xen (Dom0). Starting from the standard Fedora 8 Fedora Linux-kernel supported only work as a guest (domU) and could act as a Xen-host (Dom0). Since Dom0 support is now integrated into the core of Linux, it has become available from the box and for Fedora users 16;
- Add utility virt-sandbox, allowing to quickly launch a suspicious application in an isolated virtual environment for the formation of which can be used are supported in libvirt virtualization, for example, LXC or QEMU / KVM. In fact the parameters and command is the same program sandbox, instead of using virtualization differs SELinux;
- Update the cloud stack. Integration of Aeolus Conductor, web-interface and a set of tools for creating environments and control their behavior in various cloud-systems (EC2, RHEV-M, Rackspace). The inclusion of Condor Cloud, implement IaaS-based platform Condor, Deltacloud API and Aeolus. Preparation ready for use in cloud configurations the package with the cluster file system GlusterFS. Integration CloudStack, a platform for deploying, configuring, and maintaining the private, public or hybrid cloud-infrastructure. Add a pacemaker-cloud, the service for high availability in a cloud environment;
- Support for advanced mechanisms for the creation of virtual networks;
- Support for emulating USB 2.0 (EHCI);
- Update to version 0.15 Qemu. Qemu-kvm compiled into RELRO and PIE, which allows for a higher degree of protection against certain types of attacks on the host system and virtual environment. Increase the speed of the transformation of virtual machines (qemu-img convert), added ability to display the progress of the current operation (option "-p" in the qemu-img convert and qemu-img rebase);
- Update implementation Spice;
- New lock manager for virtual machines, allowing the simultaneous activation of excluding same virtual disk to different virtual environments;
- Improved Virt-manager to view the contents of the file systems of guest environments;
Server technology and security
- Improved support for SELinux. The package with the rules for SELinux now includes a set of rules has already been collected, you do not want to rebuild after installation, except to make changes to the rules of their own. Using already-compiled rules reduced the time the package is installed from 48 to 12 seconds, using a 6 MB of memory instead of 38 MB. In addition, the added features of automatic binding rules to the waterway. For example, if you created a rule that describes the use of the file resolv.conf in a directory labeled etc_t, then not covered by the rules SELinux process that creates such a file, the label will be attached automatically. Added also violates the compatibility change: selinuxfs in Fedora 16 is mounted in / sys / fs / selinux instead of / selinux, which requires a change in anaconda, dracut, livecd-tools and policycoreutils;
- A client for synchronization exact time involved Chrony NTP. Among the reasons for moving to the Chrony NTP stands low memory consumption (1.3 MB to 6 MB), the lack of activation of a background process without the need for and, respectively, higher energy savings. In addition, Chrony NTP has the best performance by keeping the exact time for the system without a permanent connection to the Internet, not working 24 hours a day, or containing low quality / unstable clocks (eg, virtual machines). Daemon setup and GNOME system-config-date modified for use Chrony NTP;
- Support called to load the kernel module Safe Boot (Trusted Boot or tboot) with the implementation of technology, Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT), is used to verify the integrity of the system kernel or a virtual machine and ensures that these components are loaded in an unaltered form. On the practical side Trusted Boot provides protection from various types of malware such as rootkits. Trusted Boot can be activated during installation, but will work only with proper hardware support;
- Integration of Java 7;
- Update to version 5.14.1 Perl, which employs a significant portion of the improvements associated with support for Unicode, including providing support to Unicode 6.0;
- Jump to the Glasgow Haskell Compiler (ghc) 7.0.3 and Haskell Platform 2011.2.0.1;
- Update the environment for the development of the language Ada: compiler gcc-gnat, build system gprbuild, IDE GPS, a set of bindings for Gtk +, Qt, Zeromq, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
- The distribution includes: distributed bug tracking system Bugs Everywhere (be), btparser - analyzer and a parser backtrace-logging debugger GDB, emacs-ecb - software for viewing and navigating through source code, frama-c - code analysis of C, libpipeline - library to arrange the transfer of data between processes, the system of unit-testing shunit2;
- Supports new Python-plugin for GCC (gcc-python-plugin);
- The package includes a new version of the programming language D2, which combines the flexibility and performance inherent in C / C + +, with the convenience and speed of development, which are observed in languages ??like Ruby and Python;
- As the compiler defaults to GCC 4.6.2;
Despite the fact that the use of Btrfs file system by default has been postponed until the release of Fedora 17, in the autumn release of the installer adds support for Btrfs conversion without loss of data partitions Ext3 and Ext4, Btrfs capabilities as well as to create a RAID compression and data storage.
Single Extraction - InterChangable - No Password
Link of Filesonic.com
Link of Fileserve.com
All links are InterChangable. It means you can download any part of the archive from any host, and can extract them without problem!
contact me at : cenkenj[at]hotmail[dot]com
- Fedora 15 i686/x86_64 (2xLiveCD)
- Fedora Games 16 (i686/x86/x64)
- Fedora 16 Beta (I686)
- Fedora Security Lab 16 (i686/x86/x64)
- Fedora 13 i686 Live LXDE
Software » Operating System → Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64
Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64 is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed. Signup process takes just 10 sec to go. Signup today and enjoy the speed !
Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64 Download Torrent. Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64 Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile. Fedora 16 i686 (64-bit) + x86_64 with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip
- Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments. Please log in or Register, if not registered.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.