Siemens PLM NX 220.127.116.11 MP12 Update | 608.4 mb
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) products and services, May 20, 2008 announced the release of NX 6 digital product development software that provides features driven from Siemens PLM Software’s recently announced synchronous technology.
“NX 6 delivers on the breakthrough in design productivity we announced last month,” said Joan Hirsch, vice president of NX product development, Siemens PLM Software. “We’ve integrated synchronous technology into the NX comprehensive toolset, delivering major enhancements to design, simulation and manufacturing. This release enhances our strong momentum and the market share growth NX is experiencing.”
"Our implementation of NX is realizing productivity improvements that have exceeded our targets and overall we’re seeing a 20 percent improvement in the CAD operation efficiency,” said Keigo Fukushi, general manager, Process Information Management Department, R&D Engineering Management Division, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Four key NX 6 innovations
- Flexibility – NX 6 provides users new flexibility with Design Freedom powered by synchronous technology that leverages the ease of direct editing in the model creation process. Design Freedom now combines the best of constraint-driven techniques with direct modeling in a technology that provides users with up to a 100 times faster design experience than ever before.
- Strength – NX 6 handles extremely complex problems through comprehensive CAD/CAM/CAE. NX 6 advanced simulation handles the most demanding CAE challenges, providing a 30 percent reduction in physical prototypes.
- Coordination – the NX 6 unified process enables collaborative product development that leads to 20 percent faster cycle times through process efficiency improvements such as feature-based machining.
- Productivity – NX 6 provides engineers and designers greater productivity through major re-use enhancements such as scrapbook modeling that can improve cycle times by 40 percent. With NX 6 engineers gain greater productivity through their ability to leverage multi-CAD data within their design, analysis and manufacturing processes thereby reducing the need to re-master information for improved analysis and machining times.
What's fixed in NX 18.104.22.168 MP12:
Date: 16 April 2012
Subject: Maintenance Pack 12 for NX 6.0.5
To: All users of NX 6.0.5
From: The Siemens PLM NX Team
1840281 The problem in Teamcenter Integration for NX where after "Assign Part Number" and "Cancel" in a Part Family Spreadsheet, saving the template part caused a "File not Found" warning is fixed.
1876531 The problem in Check-Mate where a Flat Pattern view added to a drawing caused the Check Master Model Drawing test to fail is fixed.
1887170 The problem in Translators where a change to the tessUG.config file through Preferences > JT did not take effect is fixed.
1889492 The problem in Assemblies where Convert Mating Conditions caused errors is fixed.
1893310 The problem in Modeling where Import Part with CAM-Objects failed and caused errors is fixed.
2164149 2189165 The problem where loading JT B-rep data failed to convert to a part file is fixed.
2171243 The problem in Modeling where some extruded features failed to update when inserted into an instance feature is fixed.
2182446 The problem in Teamcenter Integration for NX where Save parts with associated JT data caused errors is fixed.
6153494 1775399 6498122 The problem in Drafting where the dimension value always doubled when associated to a Symmetric Centerline is fixed. The dimension will now honor the Customer Default setting - Double Dimension Value to Symmetrical Centerline. Value will double if set ON and not double when set OFF.
6503979 2187144 6662921 The problem in Teamcenter Integration for NX with multiple revisions enabled where assembly constraints that involved promoted geometry in a subassembly were always out-of-date is fixed.
6528311 1772446 1873026 6116575 6400458 6609671 6675416 The problem in Teamcenter Integration for NX where changing groups when there were sub-groups with identical names caused errors is fixed.
6554503 1794364 2181185 2188631 2188646 6394853 6496484 6563838 6640146 6651016 6662303 6684556 The problem in Teamcenter Integration for NX where the UGMASTER directly under an ALTREP could not be opened is fixed.
6606119 The problem in Drafting where closing some fully loaded assemblies caused an error is fixed.
6651719 The problem where certain parts failed to export to a JT file is fixed.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with 7 million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies, delivering open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
- Siemens Solid Edge ST4 MP12 build 104.00.12.02 x86/x64
- Siemens Simatic WinCC v7.0 SP3 Update 1 + Update 2 (Update Only)
- Siemens Simatic WinCC v7.0 SP3 Update 1 + Update 2 (x86/x64)
- Siemens PLM NX 22.214.171.124 Update Only (x32/x64)
- Siemens PLM NX 126.96.36.199R Update
Software » Graphics & Design → Siemens PLM NX 188.8.131.52 MP12 Update
Siemens PLM NX 184.108.40.206 MP12 Update is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed. Signup process takes just 10 sec to go. Signup today and enjoy the speed !
Siemens PLM NX 220.127.116.11 MP12 Update Download Torrent. Siemens PLM NX 18.104.22.168 MP12 Update Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile. Siemens PLM NX 22.214.171.124 MP12 Update with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip
- Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments. Please log in or Register, if not registered.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.