- Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide
English | 35 Min | 624 x 352 | XviD - 902Kbps | 23.976fps | MP3 - 32.0Kbps | 435 MB
In this collection of lessons we will learn about a variety of tools and techniques we can use to create better presentations for our ZBrush work.
ZBrush is a great tool for creating intricate models and it is important that you showcase the work that you do in the best possible light. In this series of lessons we will look at several of the things you need to think about when presenting your ZBrush work as rendered stills or animations. We will start by talking about some of the basic ways to get images and animations out of ZBrush, including things to think about when changing document settings and render settings. We will talk about some of the things you can do to add a little appeal to the presentation of your models like changing the materials and adding poses to your characters. We will explore some of the animation tools and look at a variety of display options that we can animate. We will look into grounding our models using turntable bases and use Xpose to animate subtool reveals. We will also explore the animation of layers to show off variations, like facial expressions, that we may have created. In the end you will have a better idea of some of the tools you can use to show off the work you have done in ZBrush and create the best impression possible.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Creating still images
3. Creating animated sequences
4. Adding poses and expression for presentation
5. Materials and rendering tips
6. Animating model display attributes
7. Building a turntable base
8. Using Xpose to reveal subtools
9. Animating layers to show variation
10. Creating camera animation and cuts
11. Using and creating custom backgrounds
12. Customizing movies with images and text
13. Using audio to time your presentationsScreenshot:Download (hotfile):
- Digital Tutors - Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4
- Digital Tutors - Presentation Techniques for Game Art in Marmoset Toolbag
- Digital Tutors - MicroMesh Techniques in ZBrush
- Digital Tutors - Fiber Techniques in ZBrush
- Digital-Tutors - Mesh Insert Techniques in ZBrush
E-Books » Video Training → Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide
Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed. Signup process takes just 10 sec to go. Signup today and enjoy the speed !
Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide Download Torrent. Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile. Digital Tutors Presentation Techniques in ZBrush 4 (2011) DVDRip XviD Wide with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip
- Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments. Please log in or Register, if not registered.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.