The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality
Publisher: Oxford University Press | English | 2008 | ISBN: 019534099X | PDF | 424 pages | 2.2Mb
Research conducted in the last fifteen years has placed in question many of the traditional conclusions scholars have formed about human female sexuality. Though conventional wisdom asserts that women's estrus has been evolutionarily lost, Randy Thornhill and Steven W. Gangestad assert that it is present, though concealed. Women, they propose, therefore exhibit two sexualities each ovulatory cycle-estrus and sexuality outside of the estrous phase, extended sexuality-that possess distinct functions. Synthesizing research in behavioral evolution and comparative biology, the authors provide a new theoretical framework for understanding the evolution of human female sexuality, one that is rooted in female sexuality and phylogeny across all vertebrate animals.
- Human Evolutionary Biology By Michael P. Muehlenbein
- The Female Nude: Art, Obscenity and Sexuality
- The Hite Report: A National Study of Female Sexuality
- Lost Sex: The Evolutionary Biology of Parthenogenesis
- Forms of Becoming: The Evolutionary Biology of Development
E-Books → The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality
The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed. Signup process takes just 10 sec to go. Signup today and enjoy the speed !
The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality Download Torrent. The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile. The Evolutionary Biology of Human Female Sexuality with keygen, crack, serial, dvdrip
- Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments. Please log in or Register, if not registered.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.